Silicone mold must be food grade. It must be made of food grade silica gel. According to the feedback of many food grade silicone mold owners, they encountered many problems when they actually used food grade silica gel mold. The most common problem is that the mold surface is sticky or does not solidify at all.
After their various attempts and discussions with silica gel suppliers, especially after the replacement of tnsilicone silica gel, this problem has been solved.
Why does food grade silica gel appear sticky or non curing?
With the progress of the times and the improvement of people's living standards, people's needs are no longer just the stage of satiety. Nowadays, all kinds of delicious food are not only delicious, but also vivid in shape. The most common ones are cakes in cake shops, sweets and chocolates in candy stores.
How is this kind of beautiful food made? Today, according to the interview with some cake shops and some candy shops, tianeucalyptus editor concluded that they all used food grade silicone mold.
Please note that the silicone mold must be food grade and must be made of food grade silica gel
According to the feedback of many companies using food grade silica gel as template, they encountered many problems when using food grade silica gel as template. One of the most common problems is whether the mold surface adhesion or surface is not cured.
After various attempts and feedback from suppliers of silica gel industry, especially after the replacement of TNsilicone silica gel, this problem has been solved.
According to the data of TN silica gel supply company, the technical personnel of TN silica gel technology Co., Ltd. confirmed that the reasons for non curing or surface sticking of food grade silica gel are as follows:
1. The curing temperature of food silica gel is too low during operation.
2. AB component of food silica gel was not mixed in strict accordance with the prescribed proportion.
3. The mixing process is incomplete
4. The mixing container is not clean or the mixing tool is not clean
5. The surface of protomyces is not treated (especially if the protomyces contains heavy metal elements or contains glutathione, tin, arsenic, mercury, lead, etc.).
6. The original mold material is polyurethane resin.
According to the technician of Eucalyptus TN silica gel, it is relatively simple to solve these problems
1. It can increase the curing temperature of food grade silica gel and shorten the curing time
2. In the mixing process, the mixing shall be carried out in strict accordance with the mixing ratio provided by the manufacturer
3. When mixing food grade silica gel ingredients, be sure to use clean containers and mixing tools.
4. If conditions permit, it is better to apply release agent on the surface of the mold. The mold release agent can effectively block the contact between silicon and non curing chemicals in the mold
Well, that's all for today. If you use silica gel, and encounter these problems, you can contact TN customer service, and try to use TN silica gel.