Silicone shows greater resistance to extremes of temperature, both high and low, than other polymers. It can be easily pigmented to a wide range of colours and retains its flexibility over a wide range of temperatures.
- Excellent flexibility making it suitable for many applications including high speed rail
- Reduces high volume noises passing through
- Reduces vibrations and helps stabilises joins where silicone is used
- Can be used as precision sealing material including those in harsh environments
- Can provide thermal insulation to stop unwanted heat passing through
Find out the full benefits of Silicone with our handy guide.